Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Stronger With Time

It certainly has been a very long time. I have been working on myself, to say the least. As I have not fully healed, I have gotten stronger with time. After everything that happened to me this past summer, things got even more complicated. An on again off again friendship with the one I love who no longer loves me back, being stuck between family and friends and that person, and having mixed emotions. Needless to say, I am confused. I am hurt. I struggle every day. But in the end, I know I have my friends and family and that makes everything somewhat better.

I shall start blogging again. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment