Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Friday, June 10, 2011

TEACH Me To Inform

As some of you know I want to be a teacher. I am currently in school studying Early Childhood Education. My goal is to teach second grade. Something I have thought a lot about is, how do I explain to my students about my diabetes? I will have an insulin pump on my hip every day and may have low blood sugars or other symptoms during class time in which I would have to pause class. What do I say? Once again this is a really short post, but I was just wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions? It is a hard subject to explain to young children and I want to do it efficiently when I have my own classroom.

Goodnight,  Ash
Ps. Today is 8 months for my wonderful boyfriend and I...and many more to come :) Love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment