Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Stand Strong Together, Never Give Up

I haven't blogged in a while, but I figured I am not busy now so I should write a new post. First a quick update on what is going on in my life. As said in the last post, I have to have surgery. I was off of work for two weeks already due to my injury. One week was for recovery and the second week was for vacation. I spent the week at my campground spending time with family and my boyfriend. We took a day trip to Cleveland to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in which Andrew pushed me in a wheelchair through the whole museum. Haha. I started my online summer classes this morning and today was my first day back to work after the injury.

Now for the real reason for my post. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. Mostly about my life and my relationship with Andrew. I have had some jerk ex-boyfriends and have been through my fair share of drama, but I have finally found someone who treats me as I deserve to be treated and would do anything for me. Yes, we have our fights and our arguments just as any couple would, but we always make up. It seems like we cannot go an hour being mad at each other before one of us apologizes and initiates the talking things out. Our motto is "Never go to bed angry with each other". This has proven effective because then neither one of us has a sleepless night wondering what the other is thinking or wondering if the other is extremely upset with the other.

The moral of my post (and what has come out of my thinking) is that no matter what happens between Andrew and I, I plan to work it out as long as he wants to work it out, too. There is a short list of things that would make me leave him without even trying to make things work. We have had a few small rough patches in our relationship, and we have had many rough patches in our 8 years of friendship, but we always managed to get through them and go right back to normal. And the reason for this is because we did it TOGETHER. Anything is possible if you stand by the one you love. Stay strong together as one and don't separate in a time of turmoil. If you are truly in love with someone, no matter how upset that person makes you...you should still turn to them for comfort. Want to know who I go to when Andrew makes me mad or sad? Andrew. No matter how mad I get at him, he is always the one I go to when I need to talk or need a hug. It has always been that way. He has been my best friend for going on 8 years now and he still remains my best friend.

Well, now that I have gotten all emotional I am going to end this with one of my favorite phrases and tear-filled eyes. Forever My Superman babe. I love you.

Ash

1 comment: