Welcome to my blog: Juvenated!

Please "follow" me, leave comments and suggestions, and take the polls at the bottom of the homepage! They change often.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Snapple Say What?

Okay so this is going to be my first ALMOST completely non-diabetic blog. Yes, this blog's focus is diabetes, but we all need a break now and then. I am focusing it on Snapple Facts. I know random...but that's me!

My roommate and I, along with guests to our dorm such as my boyfriend and our friends, drink a lot of Snapple. It is a good alternative to pop (the diet kind for me!). Anyways, under each Snapple cap is a Snapple fact. We thoroughly enjoy reading these aloud to each other. Yes, we are dorks. But that's why you love us! Some of the facts are so interesting! So, below I am going to list my top 10 Snapple facts (my ten favorites that I have seen so far). I may add a Snapple fact to the end of each of my blogs from now on! Hmmm...fun idea.

#10: Elephants are the only mammal that cannot jump.
#9: All porcupine's float in water.
#8: It is possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not down.
#7:There are 18 different animal shapes in the animal cracker zoo.
#6:If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn white.
#5: Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons.
#4: A "jiffy" is actually 1/100th of a second.
#3: A duck's quack doesn't echo.

#2: Squids have eyeballs the size of volleyballs
#1: A pineapple is neither a pine, nor an apple. It is actually a large berry.


I HAVE AN IDEA! I think that during November, Diabetes Awareness month, that Snapple should dedicate Snapple Facts to facts about diabetes! Hmmm...I wonder if we petitioned, if we could actually get that started?

Goodnight all.
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment